As a developer or client of Qt3D I want to access Qt3D via the new "Qt3D" naming, at a master branch.
- Create a new repository on code review.qt-project.org named "qt/qt3d" using same details as for current qt/quick3d
- This repo will have "master" pointing to the exact code from the qml2 branch of the current qt/quick3d repo
- Message is "Qt3D provides support for scripting Qt Quick applications in 3D using OpenGL."
- Create corresponding repositories on bq-git.apac.nokia.com (the mirror) and scm.dev.nokia.troll.no (read-only source)
- Test and make sure all repos are working
- Add the qt3d sub-module to the qt5 repo
- Change the init-repository script to pull from the new repo/s
- Change any other client projects that are pulling from the qml2 branch to use the new repo
- Test and confirm that compiles and functionality is all working
- Advertise via appropriate mails/announcements that the new repo is now the authoritative one for Qt3D