1. Create an Qt Application in Visual Studio. Build it. Qt Add-in working fine.
2. Don't close visual studio, Convert this visual C++ project it to Intel C++ Project. I can build my project.
3. right click project and select "Qt Project Settings", an "No Project Opened" error promoted.
4. keep visual studio running. close and reopen project, building fine.
5. restart visual studio and reopen this project.
6. I can't build my project.
7. keep visual studio running. open other Qt project with out Intel c++ Integration and build, and reopen my project.
8. I can build now.
both Qt Add-in 1.1.2 1.1.5 1.1.6 have same problem.