QtWebKit 2.1 adds support for DOM gesture API (transform action event) and tactile feedback in CSS. We need documentation for web developers for these features.
Web developer documentation should be included in the normal QtWebKit documentation. We should create a separate section for web developer documentation so that it is easy to take it and ignore the C++ developer documentation.
- Take the attached documentation source format and convert it to qdoc. Make sure it is OK for inclusion in QtWebKit documentation. (We can verify from Barbara whether she has done any edits)
- contribute the documentation to webkit.org, see upstream bug https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=46456
- tactile feedback and TransformAction event are not in the trunk, so we may need to cherry pick them to the release branch only (to be discussed)
- update instructions on how to contribute documentation at http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitDocContrib
- try out the new qdoc tool to generate DITA XML from this documentation. We should also try if we can generate HTML from the DITA format.
- create other training material for technical writers (slides, videos), as needed