Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: Qt Creator 2.5.0-beta
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Qt Quick / QML Support
Windows Vista, latest creator-master, built with recent Qt 4.8.x
- Close all projects
- Create a new one via the 'Qt Quick Application' wizard (settings do not seem to matter)
- Wait until Project has been parsed
- File menu features "Close project xxx"
- Build menu features "Run qmake"
- Project is there in the project tree. I can also close it/ run qmake through the context menu. But the "Close project" action is greyed out in the File menu, and there's no 'Run qmake' action in the build menu